Okay, I know you all think I’m this crazy witch because of my obsession with essential oils and you are absolutely right, I am.
I don’t know maybe it’s because my immune system was absolute dirt before I started using them. Dirt. I would get a sinus infection twice a year and have to go on antibiotics. The z-pack stopped working for me. It got ridiculous. Thieves has changed my life and I’d be shell fish not to share this with you. My doctor has even asked me where the hell I’ve been.
I’ll keep this short and sweet because if you’re reading this you probably feel a cold coming on and your patience is running thin.
Feel a cold coming on? DROP EVERYTHING AND MAKE THIS IMMU BOMB. NOW!
- 4 thieves, 3 oregano, 2 frank, 2 lemon + carrier oil of your choice.
- These go into an empty capsule … Empty Pill Capsules
- Freeze them and take 2 every 12 hours.
First off, before you get to this point, use thieves every single day. Make a roller or grab the thieves pre-made one. Every single day I roll on the back of my neck and down my spine. It smells like cinnamon. Also, ditch your cleaning products because the toxins they contain are garbage for your immune system and replace with thieves cleaning supplies. They’re inexpensive, 100 percent safe for you and your family and they last forever.
- Immu bomb capsules A$AP rocky.
- One drop of thieves oil under the tongue morning and night.
- Thieves tea! Thieves vitality, lav vitality then I add lemon oil, raw honey and 2 droppers of Mineral Essence.
- Diffuse thieves all throughout the house so nobody else gets sick.
- Load up on lavender. You need some rest and relaxation to kick whatever is creeping.
- Super C: Take one every day but double up on it when you feel it coming on or even if you’re in the thick of it.
- Inner Defense: 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
- ImmuPro: Take one tablet at night! Contains melatonin and will knock you out.
- Raven, thieves, peppermint and eucalyptus on your chest. Diffuse them. Hold them. Love them.
- Melrose drops in shower and on palms (inhale).
- Purification. Rub this on your congested areas such as you sinuses and your neck. Helps to drain out the ick!
- Steaming hot water on a hand towel, drop all decongestant oils on there and place on your face. Let the steam open up your sinuses.
Other oils that can help with cold prevention is lemongrass, tea tree, oregano, ginger, rosemary and thyme. Make a roller out of these bad boys to use every single day.